Wednesday, October 19, 2016


Sarah Rosecrans
Project 4 & 5


Project 4: Photo Board


I definitely enjoyed running around campus and taking pictures of the beautiful architecture and art work. I, myself, love working with the sun to create a glow in my photos and also to create interesting shadows. Throughout these pictures I notice reoccurring themes of repetition, rhythm, lines, unity and balance. 



Project 5

Doors




Winding Bench





This Project was interesting and fun to play around with. I personally liked the Doors composition best just because I really love how these doors are almost a work of art and I love the repetition of the triangles. Because of the angle at which I took this picture I decided to make my repetition photo look  like it was going of into the distance. This gives it almost a three demential feel. 
I decided to use this bench because I love the way it winds off into the distance. Just because I like the three demential look, I decided to go with it again in the Winding Bench composition, giving the photo a sort of vanishing point to where the lines all disappear. 
I think this works as a pretty good introduction project into Adobe Photo Shop and Illustrator. 

No comments:

Post a Comment