Monday, October 24, 2016

Colleen Rothe- Project 4 & 5


Reflection: When we were first assigned this project I was actually looking forward to it because I had never used illustrator so I was looking forward to trying it out. I also love photography so I was definitely excited to make that composition. My first composition is not my favorite, because it's the first I didn't really know what I was doing, I like it but I think there's too much negative space. I like the second one better even though I had to do it quickly because I made a mistake and read the directions wrong, but I'm still happy how it turned out. I really like the colors and the shape of it was fun to play around with. Some of the photos I took were from Wayne campus and Algonac State Park from when I went camping. The campground is so pretty because it's right by the water and the wild life that grows around it. Taking the pictures was my favorite part because it was fun looking for "elements and principles of design" in nature and just exploring outside. Overall I enjoyed these projects and I think it was a good change to do some digital art.

No comments:

Post a Comment