Sunday, October 23, 2016

Jett McCreary Project 4/5


Reflection:
                   I started this project a bit frustrated but kept an open mind. At first I thought we were just supposed to copy the image shrink it down and repeat until it covered the page, but I saw other people experiment with background so I jumped right in. I played around with both of them and decided I liked these 2 renderings best, so here they are. The top one was originally a picture of the front of the art building, The second one was a picture of the reflection pool next to McGregor conference hall. This project definitely taught me that there's a lot that one can do with pattern specifically when colors involved


.Reflection:
                  I really enjoyed this project. I tried to mainly focus on pattern and texture. This project made me open my eyes a bit to the design world that surrounds me everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment