Monday, October 24, 2016

Jett McCreary - Project 3

Reflection:

                 I didn't really have a process. I just started to rip each composition into a 100 pieces each. First I dumped out the pieces on the table and flipped them all face up. Then I started to arrange the pieces together that looked like they fit together like a puzzle. Once they were arranged, I pushed them closer together, some started to overlap. After I thought the size was more appropriate, I took packing tape and taped everything to the table. Once everything was taped to the table I pried it up off the table I folded the ends over towards the back. After that I decided to tape down the back because it was sticking to everything and vice versa. I think it kind of looks like a place mat, but it does some pretty cool looking stuff in the sunlight. It reminds me of sparkling gems under a bright light. The tape also makes the piece very flexible and dynamic, its basically waterproof now.

No comments:

Post a Comment