Saturday, October 22, 2016

Angela Brooks -Project 4 & 5




Reflection: I am very new to illustrator and photoshop so it was difficult for me to navigate my way through the tools. I am pleased with the end results though. I like the skeleton one more but it was much more work to draw all the individual lines. I had to redo and mess around with this one few times because when I would join the lines sometimes the whole skeleton would be colored in which I didn't want. After playing with it more I found lines I was happy with when I joined them. I also wanted to keep the colors to black and orange to keep the Halloween theme flowing throughout the composition. The first composition is a picture of a swing set in my backyard. I was pretty pleased with the shapes that were made when the lines were joined because you could still tell it was a swing set. I like manipulating the image to make different sizes and seeing how the shapes were affected. 

Reflection: I enjoyed putting this photo board together. A few pictures are from a quick trip I took to Toronto last weekend. Other photos are from the DIA or my backyard. I was inspired by color, balance, space and lines. I liked having a mix of images from nature, buildings and works of art as all could still flow together in one piece. 


No comments:

Post a Comment