Sunday, October 23, 2016

Project 4/5

 Project 5 Board:
 

For this project i gathered a total of twenty images that i found interesting to me.These images were mostly taken on campus and i took a few of the others around downtown Detroit. They consist of a variety of buildings ,landscape and art. I really enjoyed searching for interesting architectural buildings and spaces. This project was fun to work with and knowing that these images would be used as a base for project five gave me a lot of space for creativity.


Project 4:





Reflection:


I found this project a little challenging at first  . I am not very experienced in digital design,i am used to crafts and more hands on. I enjoyed learning and exploring the different options of Photoshop and illustrator.  For my first composition I repeated the same image in a spiral shape. I also made the colors transition from light to dark as the shape goes further away. For my second composition i used bold pink black and white lines from the shape i had chosen. I kept layering , scaling and rotating the shapes to achieve the final image. I tried to make my images stand out by using bold colors like black in contrast to the orange and Pink.The color and layout of the pictures also reminded e of graffiti art. I enjoyed working with this project playing around with all the different options of photo shop . Who would have known you could make such beautiful compositions using only one shape

No comments:

Post a Comment