Wednesday, October 26, 2016

PROJECT 3 JUAN PABLO TORRES

Reflection: I realized when i got to class that my project varied from everyone's and thats when i knew i should have reread the rubric which i didn't bother to re-look at because i pretty much had an idea of what i had to do and honestly rushed the hell out of this one, but its whatever. I started out simply just cutting random geometric shapes with an x-acto knife and just glued them trying to achieve some sort of rhythm at the same time allowing space to flow with the compositions which would add texture but even so, it remained flat and 2D. The overall process wasn't too time consuming, i'd say it took about 2 hours tops to complete. I didn't like the idea of deconstructing the compositions because i knew it wouldn't look as well as the original pieces. Also I think i could have been far more creative with it, perhaps used some other fixative instead of just a plain glue stick. I was disappointed with this one and this is perhaps one of my weakest projects so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment