Monday, October 24, 2016



Project 4 & 5 By Feza Ali


I found project 5 much easier than project 4. It was an interesting project, at first I started with a different theme where I was using colorful objects, but then changed it to interesting aspects of architect. I took a trip to the DIA and managed to get pictures of interesting aspects of the art work there and their infrastructure. Their marble stairs and the beautiful gold doors were some interesting aspects that I got to capture. I focused a lot on detail, such as the design in a window or the archway of the door, instead of using pictures of the whole area. I used whatever aspect interested me.










Project 4 was a little difficult to understand at first. I was again confused as to what the turnout would be. I'm not really new to Photoshop, but neither am I an expert. The steps provided made it easier for met to make these. The color I chose were both completely random, but both ended up being pastel. The top pictures was derived from a bucket of color pencils while the second one was from a print of a pillow case. I had fun because I got to play around with different ways I wanted the patterns to look like. My favorite one is the second one because it looks like something you would see in kaleidoscope.

No comments:

Post a Comment