Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Project 3- Ally Bertling

 

 
 
 


 
At first, I totally had no idea about how I was to even do this project. In the beginning I just cut up both of my compositions into small pieces and layed them out where I could see all the colors to try and get an idea how to do this project. It took me a while to figure out how I wanted to put it back together. I sort of  then split all the colors from compositions into separate piles by color. I then used hot glue to put each separate pile of colors together then I glued all the little separate pieces to each other. I took all the black colored pieces and sort of made a border around the piece and separated all the colors from each other. I put this project together piece by piece and each piece I was putting together at first seemed like it wasn't going to look good or that I wasn't going to like it in the end but in the end, the piece turned out pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment