Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Maddie Summers Project 3

Pictures:





Reflection:

I was really excited about this project because I didn't like how my project two came out, it didn't have the under water theme I wanted and I knew I could have that theme with this. I really like how it turned out, it feels like an undersea coral reef. It was something completely new and it inspired me to do more with the technique. I liked making the paper sculpture and I'm definitely going to keep doing it. The only thing that's iffy is the fact I used glue to hold a lot of it together because -- shockingly -- elementary school level glue doesn't hold stuff very well, it would have been cool to do more sewing like I did for the base but I just didn't have the time or energy to sew every little bit on there, it's something I'll remember for the future though in my own work.

No comments:

Post a Comment