Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Project 2- Ally Bertling

The drawings of the 25 geometric and organic shapes I thought at first would take me a. long time but when I did them it didn't take me as long as I thought. I was able to do those really quick and it was really easy. The compositions I did have trouble thinking of some ideas for what shapes I wanted to use and what colors would work best. I did have to redo one because I didn't like the color combination I had at first for my organic composition but then did a different set of colors which I liked a lot better. These compositions were pretty easy. I really liked doing the color wheel and swatches because doing those first before starting to add paint to our compositions helped out a lot when trying to figure out hat colors to do.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

    



 

No comments:

Post a Comment