Sunday, October 23, 2016

Charity Pinchum Project 4&5


For this project I didn't find it very difficult to find pictures of things that had some principles of design in them because they are pretty much the building blocks of most of the things that are around us. After gathering my pictures the biggest task for me was learning the software. Photoshop and illustrator both take time to learn your way around it. so learning the software took a lot of my class time, but once I did get the hang of it I was able to use the pictures that I had and turn them into something totally different. This project really showed me how much you can do as far as art is concerned. Taking things away, adding things repeating the same thing over and over, all can make a piece of work unique and special. It also gave me an opportunity to work with these two programs that I never used before. For project 5 I used pictures of buildings a lot. The buildings each have a use of lines and balance and unity through repetition.



No comments:

Post a Comment