Monday, October 10, 2016


PROJECT 2
By: Feza Ali


Just like the previous project, I had no idea where this project was going which I like because what I  make is then completely based off what I think it should look like. When the project was assigned, I thought drawing 25 of organic and 25 of geometric would take a very long time, but it actually took about 5 minutes to come up with all of them. From both of the work, I like my organic much better. My geometric took a very long time to do because of all the small shapes and details. That's one thing I might have changed if I got to do it again, to not focus on the small detailed object, but instead draw a large geometric picture. The organic one was very easy and I managed to finish it in about 20 minutes. The medium for this project was difficult for me since I rarely paint and on top of that, the consistency to the paint was very odd and dry. The second one, I avoided using watercolor, and that made it difficult to paint consistently.









No comments:

Post a Comment