Sunday, September 25, 2016

Project 1

           

                  For project one my sources were magazines, a car book and the image website that was given to us in the beginning of the class. During this project I found I hard completing each individual task without knowing what the end result would be. After completing a few of the compositions it became a little clearer. I was able to make my compositions more abstracts after looking at my sources. I found that time management was the hardest part of this project for me. I feel that I didn’t give myself enough room for error. After seeing all of my compositions together it surprised me how well the project turned out. Each individual composition came together very nicely. If I were to do this project again I would not only manage my time better but I would use different sources because I would know to look at them a little different. This project really forced me to think outside of the box and really be more creative. 

Source 


sketches


Final Project







No comments:

Post a Comment