Monday, September 26, 2016

Non-objective Project - Calla Mudge

My inspirations for this project was Las Vegas and Eastern Europe, I got my source materials either from off of online or from old books from the 70's/80's. I didn't have many sources and many of my compositions are multiple tracings layered on top of each other. Overall I think the end result turned out alright and I'm happy with most of the pieces. Putting them all together in the book was the most challenging part for me. Out of all of them I think the first, third, and seventh pieces are my favorites. If I had the chance I would have collected more tracings and more ideas for patterns to use. In the end I enjoyed this project and liked to see how everyone's turned out and how each person showed through a bit in their work. Thank you to everyone on their helpful advice on how to finish my compositions.


Sources:


Tracings:


Sketches:



Details:





No comments:

Post a Comment