Monday, September 26, 2016

Project 1: Abstract (Feza Ali)

When I first saw the project assignment I had no idea what it was going to end up like, and was actually slightly confused. Finding objects and images I liked to trace was one of the many obstacles I faced during the project which was mostly because I didn't know what we were going to end up doing them. Using the tracing and making abstracts was the fun part, it let me get much more creative since I wasn't just limited to finding other images. I was able to add more to it than what I traced. The next obstacle I faced was upsizing the image. It was a very tedious process, but the end results were great. Especially after tracing the images with black ink, it gave the drawing a whole new look and I loved it. I admit there are some images that I'm not so fond of, but the rest I loved. I enjoyed how they turned out.












No comments:

Post a Comment