Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Sarah Rosecrans
Final Project

My mom and sister painting compositions^

Some up-close shots of the finished product^

The presentation of the finished project^

Reflection:
For my final project I decided to ask my family for a little help and asked if they would complete the process of the water color shower project I created for my project six. I asked both my mom and sister to complete the process for a week and originally they both agreed but sadly only my mom ended up following through and attempting the watercolor shower process. I found the results to be very interesting. They ended up looking very similar to mine but because of my moms differing hair type her first few attempts look very intricate and interesting. For my presentation I wanted the final compositions to represent an actual shower, so I tried to paint a shower head fitting the style of the rest of the project: imperfect and not fully representational. In the end I am content with the way everything turned out and I am happy that my mom could help me with this project, I think it opened her eyes a bit to what I do in my classes every week. I am happy I was able to share my newly learned knowledge from this class with someone in my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment