Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Final Project - Angela Brooks



For my final project I knew I wanted to do something similar to project 1. I found the top picture from a simple google search a Alice in Wonderland drawings. My process was the trace the image onto a transparency sheet using a thin expo marker. Then, using the overhead projector that I have at home I enlarged the image to a size that I liked. There was no reasoning behind the size I chose it was just what I thought I could handle. I got a piece of white paper and traced the image off my wall. This replicates project one because of all the tracing involved. Once I had my rough outline done I took my paper off the wall and drew in more detail just based off the original, smaller picture. There is a lot of texture and dimension in my final drawing. Considering I suck at drawing I am pretty proud of it's outcome. This final project was my favorite from the class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment