Friday, December 16, 2016

Final Project- Colleen Rothe










Reflection: So here is my ugly disastrous final. I'm not really happy with it to be honest. Things just didn't go the way I wanted to, I don't really like the face besides the lips, those are ok. The background I'm alright with too, I think the triangles turned out cool because of the different outcomes and effects salt, saran wrap, water then dripping paint, mixing wet colors, and nail polish remover had. I also like my practice page, I think it's interesting to see the different colors and strokes. At first I didn't think it was that bad, I thought it was still kinda ugly but she's an alien thing so it kinda worked, but honestly the more I look at it the more I hate it and see just how bad it is. I wish I had just done triangles, it might not have been much but it would have been better than this. Someday I might try and recreate it but it'll be much better, I liked he idea of combining the triangles with her face, that would have been better. Overall I'm not happy with it but it also motivates me to do better and try new things so I guess something kind of good came out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment