Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Class Excersises- Nadia Slawick

Mini In Class Exercise Documentation 














Reflection:  I really enjoyed these projects because they were fairly simple and allowed you to warm up and just simply create things in order to get the creative process going for our major projects. I really loved the collage exercise. It was really fun to create a textured background and then collage on top of it in order to create meaning. Super cool. I especially thought the black paper shadow box type of thing was super cool. It was really tricky to get human forms to be portrayed for that part of the exercise, but I feel that it turned out well. Overall, these mini projects were rather simplistic, however I feel that the simplicity of them allowed me to work on something that wasn't as stressful in between my larger projects.



No comments:

Post a Comment