Friday, December 16, 2016

final project & class exercises


Final; 
For this project I wanted to find different way I could use paper. I started with the paper cutting technique. I was not 100% confident in this technique so I chose a butterfly image and cut the white spaces out then I placed orange paper behind them. After that I wanted to do a mosaic with paper. I chose one area of the board to draw more attention to the mosaic. I also wanted to try a paper folding method. This method gave me the opportunity to use small amounts of paper but gave me the most character. I feel all of these method worked out well together and gave it an interesting flow. If i were to do this over I would add more of the different elements making it more to look at. 














No comments:

Post a Comment