Monday, November 28, 2016

Project 6n - Julian Chastang



Materials:
Large surface to paint on(In my case it's a sheet of drywall.)
7 cans of spray paint(each a different color for each day of the week)
Instructions:
1. Cut drywall down to a manageable size.
2. Select a can of spray paint for the designated day of the week.
3. Spray a line on the drywall for when you leave home.
4. Hold down the spray button for seven seconds to leave a dripping circle to mark when you came home.
5. Repeat steps 2-5 with a different color of spray paint for every other day of the week.
For this project I decided to use a sheet of drywall and seven cans of spray paint to make this composition. I would have liked to have done something more complex, but I didn't want to make it too difficult and go against the project instructions. I thought it was kinda interesting to finally get some use out of the cans of spray paint sitting in my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment