Wednesday, November 30, 2016

project 6

materials: paint (color of your choice)
Foam board
ball of yarn
For this project I used a foam board and three different color paint tubes. I used a ball of yarn and dipped it in one color of paint and held the yarn at eye level and drop it on the board. I repeat this action until the paint is gone. I then let the first layer dry then I begin the same process with another color. using this process i was able to get a very cool layered look also a very textured look because of the yarn. After Finishing I noticed the board taking on another shape. It began to curve after all of the paint dried. This reaction brought the project a little more alive than it was before. I think that continuing this process a few more time would give it a different and amazing look, giving it more depth, texture and more character.






No comments:

Post a Comment