Monday, November 28, 2016

Project 6-Colleen Rothe

Process:



Final Project:


Ft. my ugly and messy basement


Close Ups 






Materials:

  • 24' 6" roll of white paper
  • 24 washable markers in various colors
Process:
  • Roll out the paper and markers
  • As people pass by invite them to trace and decorate their hands
Reflection: 
For my project my friends and I went to Youmacon at the Ren Cen and Cobo Hall over the first weekend in November. I really wanted to involve other people with my project and I thought Youma was the perfect place because there's so many people and everyone is very friendly. I chose the Cobo center because it gets a lot of foot traffic and it has long halls that allowed me to roll out the paper as far as I needed to. Another good thing about the Cobo and choosing the day I did was there was a Red Wings game so people outside the con could participate too. I'm really glad people were so eager to trace their hands and decorate them or write funny things, it was a lot of fun watching people. There was some kids at the Cobo center too so they were very excited to draw on the paper. There was one boy dressed as Charazard (Pokemon, see pictures above) and he explained how he turned his hand into Charzard, it was very cute. Overall I really enjoyed this project, it was a lot of fun to make and it was cool to see everyones projects because they were so different and unique. I'm going to keep my project and I might even do it again at other conventions I go to (just for fun). 

No comments:

Post a Comment